Friday, September 19, 2008

india or bust...

It may sound like all I do is travel and date. Au Contraire mon frère

I do work, a lot actually, but it doesn't feel like work, cause I'm doing what I love - I am a business coach, a success coach, if you will, and I help my clients take their dreams and make them a reality, by helping them focus and execute, with a whip-in-hand, take-no-prisoners, type of approach.

I started my business shortly after Goal Digger came out, as I found I had the natural inclination to motivate and charge people up, and so my business has grow exponentially.

So, one of my clients, Connie Umbenhower is currently making her dreams a reality. In four months, she has gone from Internet Technology Director to author (her book The Deity Diet comes out next month) and founder of Himalayan Boot Camp (http://www.himalayanbootcamp.com), a wellness travel company. She has also already been on TV!!


Her inaugural all-inclusive Himalayan Boot Camp will be October 25-November 1, in the foothills of the Himalayas on a 1600 acre tea plantation. She has some *screaming deals*, so check out the website for the luxurious wellness program she has created.


I will be going on this inaugural trip, and I am completely ecstatic! I think we all need cathartic travel outings, like this one, to regroup and focus on what truly matters. It gives us time to relax, focus on personal growth, but also the time to be creative in dreaming up and visualizing our life’s goals.

And I know what some of you may be thinking... "OMG, I don't have any money." "The economy is in the toilet. I just can't." “I don't have the time!" Well, that kind of thinking often times keeps you in that 'stuck mode’... maybe in a job you hate, a relationship you are not happy with, and otherwise in a deep, down dirty FUNK. Does that sound like you? Isn’t it time to get unstuck?

Since I hear these concerns often, beginning tomorrow, I will send out my 5 Creative Money Techniques to FIND and SAVE money. I say FIND because money is out there; you just need to open your eyes to receive the abundance. Look for the #1 Creative Money Technique tomorrow!

Stay tuned,

Alicia Dunams

www.goaldigger.com

http://www.new.facebook.com/inbox/#/profile.php?id=562050966&ref=profile

No comments: